Search by Drug Name or NDC
|#||NDC||Generic Drug Name||Drug Name|
|1||00003218710||Abatacept For IV Soln 250 MG||Orencia|
|2||00003218713||Abatacept For IV Soln 250 MG||Orencia|
|3||00003218811||Abatacept Subcutaneous Soln Prefilled Syringe 125 MG/ML||Orencia|
|4||00003218851||Abatacept Subcutaneous Soln Auto-Injector 125 MG/ML||Orencia ClickJect|
|5||00003281411||Abatacept Subcutaneous Soln Prefilled Syringe 50 MG/0.4ML||Orencia|
|6||00003281811||Abatacept Subcutaneous Soln Prefilled Syringe 87.5 MG/0.7ML||Orencia|
What Is This Tool?
This tool allows you to look up the NDC (National Drug Code) and associated information of any commercial drug by utilizing a variety of search terms.
All NDCs of a given drug in the search results are hyperlinks that direct to pages that provide detailed NDC and drug information, including:
- Drug Name
- Drug Strength
- Active Ingredient
- Package images
- Full Prescribing Information
- Proprietary Names
- And more...
This tool is free to use but its contents are not available for download or reproduction.
- NDC to Drug: Type in the NDC '31722021490' to bring up results for the associated drug (sertraline 100mg tablets)
- Drug to NDC: Type in the drug 'pravastatin 10mg' to bring up results for the associated NDCs
- NDC Lookup: Type in the NDC to display the associated drug name. The NDC codes are hyperlinks to further detail.
What Is NDC?
NDC stands for National Drug and is a unique product identifier used in the United States. It consists of 3 groupings of numbers that identify:
- Product (i.e. drug, strength, and dosage form)
- Package (i.e. package size quantity)