Search for a drug by part of the name...
Learn about your prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines. Includes side effects, dosage, special precautions, and more.
For FDA approved labels included in drug packages, see DailyMed.
- Wakix® see Pitolisant
- Wal Tussin DM® (as a combination product containing Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin) see Guaifenesin
- Wal Tussin® see Guaifenesin
- Wal-itin® see Loratadine
- Wegovy® see Semaglutide Injection
- Weh-Weh® see Capsaicin Topical
- WelChol® see Colesevelam
- Welireg® see Belzutifan
- Wellbid D® (as a combination product containing Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine) see Phenylephrine
- Wellbutrin® see Bupropion
- Wellbutrin® SR see Bupropion
- Wellbutrin® XL see Bupropion
- Wellcovorin see Leucovorin
- Wellcovorin® I.V. see Leucovorin Injection
- Westadone® see Methadone
- Whole Care® see Fluoride
- Wigraine® see Ergotamine and Caffeine
- Wymox® see Amoxicillin
- Wytensin® see Guanabenz
* This branded product is no longer on the market. Generic alternatives may be available.
** These products are not currently approved by the FDA for safety, effectiveness, and quality. Federal law generally requires that prescription drugs in the U.S. be shown to be both safe and effective prior to marketing. Please see the FDA website for more information on unapproved drugs (http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/Transparency/Basics/ucm213030.htm ) and the approval process (http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm054420.htm ).